Our book editors are PhDs and published authors.
You’ve been writing your book a long time. You know it’s good—it’s very close to being done and ready to submit to an agent or a self-publisher. You can’t wait for your friends and the world to read it! The problem is that something just isn’t right: maybe the flow, or a character, or a scene, or some of the diction, or the formatting, or some typos or grammar issues. You know you need an editor, but which editor? How can you trust someone on the internet? How can you find the best editor for the best price? An editor who’ll understand and appreciate your book? One who’s really good and really interested in you and your book?
You’ve just found that editing service. You’ve just found that one in a million book editor who’ll treat your book like it’s his or hers, doing the best editing and proofreading in the world.
Features & Benefits of Hiring Our Book Editing Service:
- Our world-class Staff of all PhDs. At least 20 of them are published novelists or non-fiction authors. They all teach writing and/or literature in college. Book editors don’t come any better than them.
- Our endless list of testitmonials. They’re all genuine, true, and trustworthy. Clients don’t get any happier than that. Here’s just one of them:
Thanks to Edit911 for coordinating the copyedit of my book over 140,000 words. Over a 4 month period approximately 25 files were copyedited, and the editor did a very professional and effective job of editing grammar, sentence structure, and word usage. Additionally, she had many thought provoking questions that led to further clarification of the material. In some cases, further research was added to improve the overall product. Turnaround was fast & efficient. This was a major complex project (over 500 references, and nearly 400 pages long), and it was handled in an excellent manner – they truly take ownership for doing the best job they possibly can. My expectations were very high, and they exceeded them! Clearly the book is a significantly higher quality product, thanks to their hard work, skills, and experience. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I definitely have and will continue to recommend them to anyone needing the services they provide.
DIALED IN – The Health and Fitness Program That Will Change Your Life!
- Our 100% perfect Better Business Bureau of America (BBB) rating, which means that you can use our editing service with the utmost confidence, knowing that 15,000 clients before you have been satisfied by our work. No other business in any industry scores any better than perfect.
- Our helpful and informative Blog, which gives you all sorts of scholarly and practical advice about writing.
- Our 100% guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our editing. While we cannot guarantee your book will be published, we’ll do our very best to maximize its quality and, thus, enhance its chances of publication.
- Our list of published clients. Our book editors helped get them published. It doesn’t get any better than that.
Non-fiction book editing generally involves making sure that the book’s concept is expressed in a thesis that states a case and sub-theses or sub-sections that develop that case. Non-fiction book editing absolutely must identify and establish that rock solid foundation and structure upon which the book builds its thematic case. Since our book editors are all PhDs, they have all written—and many have published—their dissertations, which are highly structured, rigorously developed, thoroughly supported, and flawlessly proofread non-fiction books.
We are well-versed in what it takes to
- formulate a concept,
- compose a thesis, and
- copyedit and proofread an intellectually challenging, analytically satisfying, and ultimately convincing book. We will, thus, look for and strengthen those aspects as we perform our non-fiction book editing for you.
Our book editors are all published authors, experienced with the entire editing and publishing process. We will check all the grammar and punctuation, while retaining and sharpening your intended argument and ensuring your structure and organization are polished for maximum effect.
Additional Free Book Editing Services
For no additional charge, when our book editing service performs our book editing and proofreading, we also will evaluate your book’s content. No other book editing service will do this for free. After we’re done with our book editing process, we will make evaluative comments in the margins. In addition, we will include the following checklist as a separate file, completely filled out with professional, doctorate level commentary by your book editor:
- What can be done to improve your work’s marketability?
- Is your topic contemporary and relevant?
- Is your research weak in some areas?
- Is your writing too jargon-heavy or lacking in explanations?
- Is your audience too narrow?
- Is your logic sound or biased?
- Does your work have any major organization or structural problems?
- Are there any clichés or stereotypes that weaken your writing?
- Could your work benefit from charts, diagrams, etc?
- Are you using issues of faith effectively?
- Is your work too short or too long, and, if so, why? Should it be part of a series?
- Is there anything else at all that you, as the author, can do to improve it?