Our book editors are PhDs and published authors.
You have something fresh and insightful to say about your subject. You know you’ve said it well, but there’s something missing, or it’s not quite smooth enough, or you want it to be double-checked for any number of reasons. You’ve done your research and due diligence. Your writing is good, but now you want a great editor–not just any editor. Someone you can trust with your important work. An editor who’ll fix or tweak that little something that will take your book from good to exceptionally good. An editor who cares about your book as much (or almost as much, anyway) as you do.
You’ve just found that editor. We are the only editing service that will treat your book like it’s ours. Even though we don’t charge too much, we’ll give your book the best editing any amount of money can buy.
Thanks to Edit911 for coordinating the copyedit of my book over 140,000 words. Over a 4 month period approximately 25 files were copyedited, and the editor did a very professional and effective job of editing grammar, sentence structure, and word usage. Additionally, she had many thought provoking questions that led to further clarification of the material. In some cases, further research was added to improve the overall product. Turnaround was fast & efficient. This was a major complex project (over 500 references, and nearly 400 pages long), and it was handled in an excellent manner – they truly take ownership for doing the best job they possibly can. My expectations were very high, and they exceeded them! Clearly the book is a significantly higher quality product, thanks to their hard work, skills, and experience. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I definitely have and will continue to recommend them to anyone needing the services they provide.
DIALED IN – The Health and Fitness Program That Will Change Your Life!
Non-fiction book editing generally involves making sure that the book’s concept is expressed in a thesis that states a case and sub-theses or sub-sections that develop that case. Non-fiction book editing absolutely must identify and establish that rock solid foundation and structure upon which the book builds its thematic case. Since our book editors are all PhDs, they have all written—and many have published—their dissertations, which are highly structured, rigorously developed, thoroughly supported, and flawlessly proofread non-fiction books.
We are well-versed in what it takes to
- formulate a concept,
- compose a thesis, and
- copyedit and proofread an intellectually challenging, analytically satisfying, and ultimately convincing book. We will, thus, look for and strengthen those aspects as we perform our non-fiction book editing for you.
Our book editors are all published authors, experienced with the entire editing and publishing process. We will check all the grammar and punctuation, while retaining and sharpening your intended argument and ensuring your structure and organization are polished for maximum effect.
Additional Free Book Editing Services
For no additional charge, when our book editing service performs our book editing and proofreading, we also will evaluate your book’s content. No other book editing service will do this for free. After we’re done with our book editing process, we will make evaluative comments in the margins. In addition, we will include the following checklist as a separate file, completely filled out with professional, doctorate level commentary by your book editor:
- What can be done to improve your work’s marketability?
- Is your topic contemporary and relevant?
- Is your research weak in some areas?
- Is your writing too jargon-heavy or lacking in explanations?
- Is your audience too narrow?
- Is your logic sound or biased?
- Does your work have any major organization or structural problems?
- Are there any clichés or stereotypes that weaken your writing?
- Could your work benefit from charts, diagrams, etc?
- Are you using issues of faith effectively?
- Is your work too short or too long, and, if so, why? Should it be part of a series?
- Is there anything else at all that you, as the author, can do to improve it?
"*" indicates required fields