Business name: Edit 911
Address: 2200 Winter Springs Blvd. Suite 106
Web site URL: https://edit911.com
Web site e-mail: email@example.com
Last Updated: October 21, 2014
This privacy statement covers the web site Edit911.com. Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices made public.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Marc D. Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection and Use
The type of Information submitted to or collected by Edit911.com, Inc. varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Edit911.com, Inc.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, Edit911 may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and phone numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, Edit911 services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, or contact us by telephone, Edit911 may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Ordering Service: When You order our services via our online credit card processing services – either PayPal or Authorize.net (“Payment Gateway”), You will be required to provide personally identifiable information and to enter into a written agreement with Edit911. If You ordered our services using our Payment Gateway (“Edit911 Customers”), You were required to submit personally identifiable information (“Order Information”). Edit911 Customers transmit Order Information to PayPal or Authorize.net for the purpose of processing Orders. Order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or the geographic location of a Edit911 Customer. Edit911 may maintain Order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Notice for European Users: The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of personal information and sets forth principles for its use. One principle states that information must be processed fairly and lawfully. This means that You are entitled to know how we intend to use any information You provide. You can then decide whether You want to give personal information to us. Details are publicly available at www.ico.gov.uk. The Data Protection Act does not generally apply to data about limited companies or partnerships, but it does cover personal data relating to sole traders and partnerships. Order Information provided by You to Edit911 and any Information that You provide to Edit911 directly will be transferred outside of the European Union to the United States. By providing personal information to us, You are consenting to the transfer of such information outside of the EU and to its storage and use as described herein.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with Edit911.com, Inc. Edit911.com, Inc. never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You’re browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of Edit911.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, or telephone call may be used by Edit911 to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of Edit911 that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by Edit911, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of Edit911 Services: If You are a Edit911 Customer, Edit911 will use Your Information during the course of providing You with our services. During the course of providing such services, Edit911 may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with Edit911 to perform certain functions of the services on our behalf (“Subcontractors”). Edit911 may also use Your Information to contact You about general company news directly. Edit911 may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. During the course of providing services to Edit911 Customers, Edit911 may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to Edit911 or if You are a Edit911 Customer, periodically, Edit911 may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between Edit911 and Edit911 Customers, Edit911 and Subcontractors, and Edit911 and other third party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: Edit911 may use Information to conduct internal investigations. Edit911 may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
Edit911 is committed to privacy and security. Edit911’s credit card processing companies (PayPal and Authorize.net) are both compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) as a Level 1 service provider. PCI DSS is the bankcard industry’s most stringent security standard. Examples of PayPal and Authorize.net’s security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.
We post testimonials on our web site that are collected with authorization from past clients. If you would like your testimonial removed from the Web site for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
Published Client List
We post our published client list on our Web site. We receive permission to post this information prior to posting. If you would like to have your name removed from our published client list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Edit911.com, Inc. Please be aware that we, Edit911.com, Inc., are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your contact information should change, you may contact us at email@example.com to update this information.
The security of your personal information is a top priority to us. We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use the highest level of commercially available means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
After purchasing our service, you may send your work to us for editing via email.
Edit911.com, Inc. guarantees our clients that no part of their work (defined as a written text of any sort submitted to us for editing) will be compromised, disclosed to anyone, used by anyone else or plagiarized (either content, concept, ideas, or specific sentences, paragraphs, scenes, or chapters), or in any other way appropriated by or shared with anyone outside of your editor for any reason whatsoever. Your work is 100% safe with us and will remain your work entirely. We have no rights or claim on it whatsoever.